Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Climber's Best Pickup Lines

Climber's Best Pickup Lines

WARNING: Some of these... ok a good majority of these are dirtier than your hands after a climb. But they're also funny as hell! Hope you know a bit of climbing vocabulary, if not then get to know these terms!

-"Hey baby, you workin' that crack!"

-"On Belay"
 "Belay On"
 "Climbing"
 "Turned on!"

-"I have a tuber you can use anytime you want"

-“No! You don’t understand, that’s not what I meant by having krabs on my nuts!”

-”Can I put my nuts on your rack?”
-“keep me tight, I’m going to layback and work the crack”
-“If you show my your rack, I’ll show you my nuts.”

-"Dry-tooling? Smearing? Mixed? Conga-line? I’m up for anything as long as I get to place some gear!"

-"That’s the problem with climbing safe! You try to use protection, but you just end up with krabs."

-“I’m in the mood for a stamina-crushing jug-haul…my place or yours?”

-"I could rest on those jugs all day"

-"If I scrub that crack, will you wash my rope?"

-"Watch me, while I beat on this pin"

-“My portaledge sleeps two, you know.”

-"Her favorite technique is stemming"

-"The thing I like about cracks: The deeper you get, the better it feels."

-“Can you hold these nuts for a sec?”

-“I’m the best Belay in Town”

-“You had me at On Belay"

-"Nice booty!"

-“Climb On”

-“Is that a stalagmite feature or are you just happy to see me?”

-"Spread your legs and trust the rubber."
-"Hi, I'm Chris Sharma."

-"Can I get a belay? Cuz I'm fallin' for you...."

Smile more, befriend those you meet, and live happy! See you on the trail!

~Eco

1 comment: