Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Outdoor Tips" is now "Outdoor Tips for the Everyday Man"!

I'm changing it up people! I caught the Moosejaw Madness today as I received my flag and stickers from them... they must have had everyone working there sneeze on it... or at least hug it... not that I'm complaining, I'm channeling this tip as a matter of fact! And you can guess what the symptoms are of all this... So, anyway, from here forth, the 'Outdoor Tips' blurbs, shall be called 'Outdoor Tips from the Everyday Man'!

Inspired by a good college friend of mine, I shall be collecting these pearls of wisdom on everything outdoors from everyday men such as you and your friends... no, not that one... What? It's nothing personal dude! He's just weird... seriously man, you remember that one time? Whatever dude... Anyway, I'm doing this because sometimes all that gear junkie adventurer talk is just too much to keep up with. You don't always want the whole bucket from Colonel Sanders, you just wanna eat the delicious fried skin of every piece in there. It's like... Outdoorsy Light salad dressing!

So these everyday men will, at their worst still, offer a simple tidbit of manliness for you to grow chest hair with and, who knows, might save your life someday. I am proud to present this new chapter of the blog where YOU get to be the expert! Man on you manly men! Give us your best outdoor tips!

Outdoor Tips from the Everyday Man
 - Tip #6
"Man your sack... it is all that is man." - N.A.G.

I think this is referencing situations like "stand your ground" or "man up" or "protect your nuts" or... well you can use your imagination!
*I'd like to remind people that the opinions of the "tippers" expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of me or anyone working here (like there's really "work" being done here, ha!)... but sometimes they are... or not... the house always wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment